Playstation Plus

Associate
I am really bad with Dark souls etc types of games is Nioh similar? I didn't buy it because i was worried about that, at least ill get it in psn plus.

I am glad this month i don't own any of the games so good month for me

Associate
Well at least i didn't directly buy it i guess. Might end up like my psn bloodborn, tried it a few times died at the first mob, and got digitally selved and never played again.

Someone told me though in Nioh if you struggle because its RPG like you can grind and get some levels and overpower a bit, that would be my saving grace if that happens. Anywho good month

Soldato
Well at least i didn't directly buy it i guess. Might end up like my psn bloodborn, tried it a few times died at the first mob, and got digitally selved and never played again.

Someone told me though in Nioh if you struggle because its RPG like you can grind and get some levels and overpower a bit, that would be my saving grace if that happens. Anywho good month

Same with all Souls games you can farm a few levels if you're getting wrecked. This is similar but I wouldn't say it was as hard - what little I played of it, anyway.

Associate
Same with all Souls games you can farm a few levels if you're getting wrecked. This is similar but I wouldn't say it was as hard - what little I played of it, anyway.
Cool, although i remember i tried everything with bloodborn and lets say i couldnt even reach the first boss. I blame games like god of war, bayonetta and devil may cry from the ps2 era, where parrying and dodging if you messed up it didn't fail your game, so i am useless in parrying or maybe dodging

Soldato
Compared to Apex ?

I loved going back to Titanfall 2 and playing through the campaign because I play so much Apex Legends. There's a lot of lore, references to Apex Predators and of course the weapons, too. I didn't play the TF2 MP but I will give it a go now it's available through PS+. I have the game on XB1 but I don't use that anymore so I'm glad to have the game again.

Back
Top Bottom