Playstation Plus

Associate
I had a quick blast of wreckfest earlier and it seems great it ages since I've really enjoyed a racer burnout 3 or motorstorm was the last ones I loved.
Is Wreckfest supposed to be native 4k? When I had a quick play, I saw so many cuts between the horizontal white lines on a track (is that what you call aliasing?), it really threw me off for a second

Associate
A bit meh that. Wasn't a fan of Squadrons had a go via EA Play. VF5 meh and I've never heard of the other one. Oh well at least I'll have R&C Rift Apart soon.

I bought star wars so I could get some use out of my vr played it once and deleted. I haven't played virtua fighter since the first one on the Dreamcast and same never heard of operation tango.

Associate
I had a quick blast of wreckfest earlier and it seems great it ages since I've really enjoyed a racer burnout 3 or motorstorm was the last ones I loved.
It is definitely a blast though people do seem to get easily tilted online.

Its called Wreckfest. Aren't we supposed to bump into folk? :D

Associate
Not had Plus for some time, as I swapped to PSNow during lockdown.
Having just ordered a PS5 this morning, does having plus make the migration form PS4 to PS5 much easier?
Thinking purchased digital content, game saves etc.
If my daughter loses her progress on Lego Harry Potter she will be livid. :p

Associate
Not had Plus for some time, as I swapped to PSNow during lockdown.
Having just ordered a PS5 this morning, does having plus make the migration form PS4 to PS5 much easier?
Thinking purchased digital content, game saves etc.
If my daughter loses her progress on Lego Harry Potter she will be livid. :p

It shouldn't matter too much - you can use the PS5 to transfer saved data via a LAN cable from the PS4 when you first come to set it up. My son doesn't have PS+ and that's how we did his - everything transferred across including save files.

Back
Top Bottom