Associate
Hey

Dear overclokers forum

I want to buy a new PC on the overclokers website because of their wide range in parts but I have now idea which parts to choose and how they will play together.

I don't know much about PC parts or anything my budget is £1000/£1050, the only thing I found myself is that the Graphic card I should get is the MSI GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING X 6G Graphics Card - 6 GB and CPU Intel Core i5-7600k 3.8Ghz but I'm also not 100% sure about those, I use WIFI only at home if this matters.

I don't really care how the PC case looks I just want the performance, but few fans will definitely help.

Please help me choose the right PC for me

Thank you

Soldato
Is it just the base unit required and if so what is the resolution of your monitor?

Also, you will be steered towards a Ryzen build as it's the best bang for buck and has longevity of socket - you may want to start looking at the most 'recent reviews' - not initial release reviews.

Try watching YouTube comparisons between the Ryzen 1600 and i7-7600K...

Associate
OP
My resolution is 1920 x 1080 but I would like to buy a sec monitor in future maybe diff resoulation, but for now I will stay with this one even If I buy the new PC, and what do you mean by base unit? I want brand new everything, I heared Intel is better then AMD but I'm not sure about this

Associate
OP
Computer parts and builds are like Black Magic for me haha with a lot of numbers, I seen few build on the other sites but there is a lot of different GTX 1060's and I don't know if they are not over priced builds.

Soldato
and what do you mean by base unit?
The case and all the internal components - no peripherals. I think you've answered the question within your reply.

I heared Intel is better then AMD but I'm not sure about this
That was the case - has been for the past decade - but with the release of Ryzen everything has been turned on its head.

Read some reviews - watch some recent YouTube gaming clips/reviews on the Ryzen 1600 CPU (as that is within your budget) - and post back with your thoughts.

*Note - all Ryzen CPUs are unlocked and the supplied Wraith cooler is quality and will hold a 3.7GHz comfortably...

Below is an example build that will plough through everything at 1080p. I've added 'your' choice of GTX card but would personally choose a cheaper option if in a budget as no real gains - as all can be clocked.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,096.08
(includes shipping: £14.70)

Associate
OP
Look good, thank you so I quess I would have to add Windows 10 to this and what about other parts like sound card, or network adapter for my Wifi to work with the pc, I want a game ready build from the site you know order everything and just press the button when it comes.

Soldato
Look good, thank you so I quess I would have to add Windows 10 to this and what about other parts like sound card, or network adapter for my Wifi to work with the pc, I want a game ready build from the site you know order everything and just press the button when it comes.
So do you need a pre-built machine?

Soldato
I have a PC now but it's getting sold at the end of this month and I want to buy a brand new PC game ready, everything together windows, hard drives, sounds cards, sorry .
No worries - post in this forum - Clicky

Ask for a 'pre-build' system built around Ryzen and a GTX 1060 (or INTEL if you're not comfortable with Ryzen - but would urge you to look at reviews).

Afraid I don't do pre-builds - someone may come along - but if not posting in the above forum is more suitable for your requirements.

Back
Top Bottom