Podcast app for Google Home

Soldato
I've been a big user of the Apple Podcasts app for years now, but as I integrate more of my home into Google Home I'm struggling to find an easy way of playing my podcasts on Google Home devices and potentially controlling them with Google Home voice commands.

The main issue is, I want to maintain my progress across devices in a similar way the Apple Podcasts app does between iOS and MacOS devices. The secondary issue is that I also love the Stations feature in the Apple Podcasts app. I have a few Stations setup that automatically add the latest episode to the bottom of the list so I can listen to podcasts in release order (sorted oldest to newest).

Has anyone come across any alternative podcast apps that can do these two things and integrate with Google Home? I know there is now integration with Alexa in the Apple Podcasts app but no signs of Google integration :(

Commissario
I don't know if it has the integration you want but I really like the Overcast app for podcasts on iOS. I find it far superior to Apple Podcasts so it might be worth a look to see if it integrates with Alexa/Google home.

Back
Top Bottom