1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poker Face

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fozzybear, 12 Jul 2006.

1. fozzybear

Sgarrista

Is anyone else really enjoying this? I'm loving it even considering Ant and Dec are presenting.

It runs Monday to Sunday with the final being next Sunday for a prize of £1,000,000. :eek:

It's not entirely original as i seem to remember a show on BBC2 a while ago where contestants had to bluff.

2. kitten_caboodle

Soldato

There was a show with that sleazy Kilroy-Silk that I think they had to bluff but it was so complicated. I watched Poker Face on Monday (the woman with the enormous norks won) and i really enjoyed it, so I Sky+'d it last night and shall watch it later this aft.

Glad that Oliver dude didn't go through.

3. fozzybear

Sgarrista

It'll be interesting to see if anyone will bluff on Sunday when there's £1million at stake. :)

4. Hixxy

PermaBanned

haha, loved the look of horror on ali's face last night when he realized what he'd done as the time ran out. i can see it getting very boring fast tho especially with ant and dec presenting it.

5. hyper_piper45

Mobster

Yeah i have quite enjoyed it, but then again i have no internet at home at the moment so what am i supposed to do!

I was supprised at how easy some of the questions in the first show were and how many people got them wrong though!

6. fozzybear

Sgarrista

Quick, hide that spoiler. KC hasn't seen it yet! :eek: :p

I agree that it would probably get dull fairly quickly but its only on for a week after all.

7. Kol

Capodecina

I can't really see it becoming boring, it's only a one off is it not? ie. 6 days and the final on Sunday?

8. Agadoo

Hitman

Call My Bluff? :o not really the same... ;)

Me too.

9. fozzybear

Sgarrista

It wasn't Call My Bluff! :p It was on about a year ago at around 6.00 on BBC2. The name escapes me though.

10. kitten_caboodle

Soldato

lol, thanks for that ;)

And I didn't enjoy the enormous norked girl like that, although I'm sure other people in my house certainly did.

Was the game show called Shafted? That was the Kilroy-Silk one.

11. joey1211

Mobster