Police officer shot dead in Croydon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
don’t believe me, take a walk through Brixton with an iPhone 11 out - it’s ruined and feral scum walk the streets of London openly armed now and untouched
We have lost our capital
I also believe that a big contributor to this has been the left wing ********* approach and the criminalisation of child discipline - we now have a generation of tossers prowling the streets who have grown up with no boundaries, no right and wrong and those feral wasters will kill you for a mobile phone or perceived wrong look.
Until we start punishing people properly it can and will only get worse
National service needs to return and prison is the full sentence passed , no phones in cells , no play station , 23 hour bang up and the death sentence for cop killers and peadophiles.
The message would soon be clearly understood and society would get back to being a safer place for everyone - currently it is anything but

I lived in Brixton for 15 years, not once was I attacked or did I feel threatened. I had far more trouble in Clapham and Islington than Brixton.

Caporegime
Why don't you try pointing out the flaws in his statement, the obvious one being that most people in London were actually born here so can't be deported

Honestly, I was going to, but speaking to these people over the years has taught me that nothing will change their mind, no matter what you say. On top of this there's so much wrong with that post that I'd be here all day.

It's sad that these people exist but I'd rather ust avoid them and carry on with life than learn more about their bitterness and hatred towards us immigrants.

Caporegime
Why don't you try pointing out the flaws in his statement, the obvious one being that most people in London were actually born here so can't be deported

That doesn't seem to bother them nowadays. More and more I am seeing that they should still be deported to their parents or grandparents place of birth (not that a country could do that legally of course) .

Maybe ship them all the Ascension Islands? I mean thats where we are currently looking at sending migrants to while we process their applications.

Permabanned
Is that the same as going to Belfast and fearing being car bombed? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be honest, the only thing to fear being in London is the price you pay for a pint but then again, Ireland isn't particularly cheap either, so 'same same' :D

There are no car bombs, I think the last one was outside a police station by a small group of dissidents. London was the knife murder capitol and worse than New York was it not? I mean it was probably by far the worst in Europe. Did murders briefly not get close to New York?

I remember watching a BBC show many moons ago about the London red bus and thier life and repairs and everything was ok until a group of 5 black youths got on the bus, Walked up to the camera and started the grime posture where each one was firing off his imaginary duel pistols with the pow pow pow sounds.

Totally ruined the documentary and stained thier community, And London. And its been like this ever since and always will be.

Caporegime
You have an unhealthy but hilarious obsession with Grime. Your views are nonsense and generalised in the way a five year old would think (without too much thought, evidence, self-awareness, awareness of other opposing views etc) but I am enjoying the Grime fixation. Keep it up!

Caporegime
Really?

Do you have any credible statistics to support this allegation that "Vast swathes of the country are now swamped with immigrants"?

Screenshot-20201001-211653-Chrome.jpg

Apply that to areas like Birmingham, Rochdale, Oldham and increasingly London.

Also those numbers were from 2011.

Between 2001 and 2011 there was a net decrease in the number of white people, yet a 50% increase in the number of Pakistani /Asians

Screenshot-20201001-211848-Chrome.jpg

Of course some areas if Bradford then are now 90% plus ethnically diverse as are the schools. These areas are growing significantly.

I dont think there is any point in denying that it is happening, it already has.

Screenshot-20201001-212139-Chrome.jpg

Caporegime
Oh look it's @The Running Man posting selective nonsense as a basis for country-wide statement of fact again..

Any chance you could bother yourself to pop back into the Brexit thread in SC where you ran away from last time after your world view was challenged with real evidence based facts?

Or do you STILL lack the integrity to admit you were wrong, lied to, ignorant, miss-led or miss-informed into posting what you did?

Oh I didnt get an alert for that or missed it! But either way, a poster asked for evidence that vast swathes of the country are being overrun. Here is the 7th largest city in the uk nearly at 30%, plus the the heat map pics shows the spreading over a 10 year period. This has probably increased significantly since btw

So he asked for proof, I provided it.

Caporegime
Oh I didnt get an alert for that or missed it! But either way, a poster asked for evidence that vast swathes of the country are being overrun. Here is the 7th largest city in the uk nearly at 30%, plus the the heat map pics shows the spreading over a 10 year period. This has probably increased significantly since btw

So he asked for proof, I provided it.

so how many generations do you need to go before you stop considering them as immigrants and over running our country? As your 39% stat includes all British born descendants and their descendants

Caporegime
so how many generations do you need to go before you stop considering them as immigrants and over running our country? As your 39% stat includes all British born descendants and their descendants

To quantify we need to consider 2 things, immigrants and immigration.

Of course someone born in the uk today isn't technically an immigrant but they could be the product of immigration.

Therefore it might be easy to frame this in terms if immigration rather than immigrants specifically. But this is an age old question.

Let's say that immigration within living memory and their descendants, and theirs, are the direct and indirect product of immigration so that will extend back to at least the 70s for example.

Last edited:
Caporegime
These are freely available pieces if information available via Wikipedia. This isn't new news nor is it particularly bias. Its just the census data from 2011.

The gentleman asked for evidence, he could have found it himself. But clearly he had no intention of doing his own research.

Infact the number of british whites in london fell by 600,000 from 2001-2011 while the other groups grew by 40-60 %.

Screenshot-20201001-234713-Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom