Poll: Poll - Have you bought COD: MW2?

Have you bought COD: MW2?

• Yes, pre-ordered

Votes: 44 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 12.1%
  • Yes, although I was originally boycotting it however it is not that bad.

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 172 41.0%
  • No, boycotted it since the start and will not purchase on principle.

Votes: 93 22.1%
  • No, cancelled pre-order.

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Nope, I'm not getting it on the same principles as everyone. However the wife is getting it for my birthday next month, so hopefully a patch with an update to open more mp players, dedicated servers and other things will be released.

PR.

PR.

Associate
Yes, Singleplayer is very good if a little frantic. Multiplayer only had chance for a few games on a single host/server but there was no lag with the 12 of us and as people left others joined in immediately so it didn't seem to suffer from a sudden exodus like you get on normal servers.

Permabanned
I canceled my pre order but gave in today and went a bought it. More fool me! What a load of crap. Its just a port console version. Nothing like any of the previous COD series. I will take it back 2moro as i am less than impressed with as it and it just hasnt got the same feel as the other game.

its similar to cod4 and you cant take it back as its tied to your steam account. stop lying you didnt even buy the game.

Associate
Yes, pre-ordered

and I bet 90% of people who boycotted ended up buying or will end up buying in the end. lol

If they support dedi servers in a future patch then yes, I will end up buying it.

The hacks will be out soon, people will be moaning like **** when you cannot kick the hackers.

Back
Top Bottom