Poll: Poll - Have you bought COD: MW2?

Have you bought COD: MW2?

• Yes, pre-ordered

Votes: 44 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 12.1%
  • Yes, although I was originally boycotting it however it is not that bad.

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • No

Votes: 172 41.0%
  • No, boycotted it since the start and will not purchase on principle.

Votes: 93 22.1%
  • No, cancelled pre-order.

Votes: 31 7.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
WaW wasnt made by Infinity Ward, that's why it sucked :D

I signed the petition for dedicated servers but I still got it on day of release, even if it was a bit inconsiderate releasing it between armistice day and 11/11 in my opinion.

Associate
For shame I bought 2 copies, and even bigger shame one of them was the prestige edition.

CoD 4 was something I played a lot on 360 and even a huge amount of time on Multiplayer which I dont normaly do on FPS games as I tend to suck. But CoD 4 multiplayer I was rather good at, put it down to opposition thinking it was halo 3 and jumping around like ****s most of the time. So MW2 was instant purchase.

Prestige edition is for 360 still in its box sitting on a shelf. It arrived on Monday but resisted temptation to play it (sliced my thumb open on PC case at the weekend as well so playing on control pad was always going to be hard). Pre-orderd the steam version as now have a kick ass pc and thought it would be better option. At time didnt know about multiplayer changes but wouldnt really have that much of an impact on how I play the game.

End of story though playing it on PC with max details and its running at an average of 160FPS, which is over 100 more than the xbox could manage so no complaints from me about pc version

Back
Top Bottom