• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Possible gpu problem

Associate
Yesterday i was opening firefox and youtube video, and for 1 second screen goes all black. After opening event viewer it shows 2 problem:
1) Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

2) The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

Reliability monitor shows: hardware problem: LiveKernelEvent.

And sometimes after booting nvidia settings isn't loaded in taskbar so i need to restart windows to appear. My configuration is: Ryzen 3900x and Nvidia 2080 S on crosshair viii hero motherboard with the latest bios driver.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I didn't, today event viewer didn't show anything, but only thing that i noticed is nvidia settings in taskbar dind't loaded so i restarted windows. I tested PC for 30 minutes with realbench and everything was ok.

Back
Top Bottom