*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This thread would've died ages ago if people like Thorpy and Shayper didn't run withi it. I don't remember Krooton getting threatened with the same when he used to post in this quiet regularly.... justsaying.

Associate
Touch down.

I need longer leathers though, notice the slider isnt touching.. I managed to burn a hole in my knee!

318209_10150355717527790_507152789_9734225_8357_n.jpg

Associate
It's not even funny...

It may have been funny for the first few days, but now (especially with the threat of a permaban) it's quite frankly ridiculous.

I have never really had a problem with the moderation on these forums, its generally very good, but this instance some mods need to get a grip.

Remove the stupid 'rule'.

Soldato
It may have been funny for the first few days, but now (especially with the threat of a permaban) it's quite frankly ridiculous.

I have never really had a problem with the moderation on these forums, its generally very good, but this instance some mods need to get a grip.

Remove the stupid 'rule'.

Agreed.

Caporegime
Isn't the point of these types of threads for people to see the person behind the poster, and get an idea of what they're like off the forum. Not post a picture of yourself every other day with you antics from the night before like 4P and Shayper have been doing.

Permabanned
That kroonton bloke has posted nearly every single day this summer, nobody cares what hes been up to, why is he not threatened with a ban just like 4p has been!

Might go and meet 4p have a pic and post it, it would be a pic of me not 4p

Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom