Post Your Chicken Strips

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
You haven't worn away the "Angel GT" yet?! :p

How are they, good I presume? Nice and sticky in the dry? Looks like a 180 rear, decent profile for getting cranked over? Only a little 160/60 rear on my CB.

:p Gimme a chance I've only had it on a little over a week, Tyre profile is 180/55/17 on the rear which is well wide for a bike like this, I've had it round almost to the edge of the tyre & it still didn't scrape my pegs. Tyre does feel sticky but the main difference is the shape as my old ST was squared off to ****. Compared to the ST the GT has 15% bigger contact patch & it is a dual compound so softer round the edges with a tough strip down the middle for your touring.

Mines only a 150 and I have to get shot of the OEM tyres, they give me no confidence and I know changing them to decent tyres will. Damn you being tight.

Do it mate as the confidence you get from having decent rubber under you is the best boost to my riding yet. :cool:

Soldato
Less than 100 miles on the Angel GT rear (and not really trying to go low):

Feels sooooo nice having a round tyre again, the bike feels great to ride.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
what you think of them for grip? im still on st's,gotta fit my front gt soon tho

I think they are good for grip

1432mnm.jpg

k3qivd.jpg

cant push as my front is balding

Last edited:
Soldato
Wet weather grip will be the main thing for me, dry weather grip seems good, but U think any tyre will have more than enough grip seeing as it's on a 400, not much change of lighting up the rear coming out of corners :D

Back
Top Bottom