Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Theres an art to getting in/out of low slung sports cars. You sort of have to spin around on the seat first. But once in you realise why they are how they are, the driving possition is just so much better.

Caporegime
Seeing over grass on the approach to open junctions and roundabouts was a problem too. Had someone behind me in a truck blast their horn at me for slowing right down because they didn't think about the fact that I might not be able to see that the coast was clear... :o

Soldato
That is the council not maintaining the roads properly. They are supposed to cut it. Theres a country road near me where they let it get so long in summer it encroaches half way in to the lane on bother sides. Unless you drive in the middle you just can't see where your going :/

Soldato
They have purposely designed that Bentley to look mundane and blend in. But it actually stands out for being a monstrosity :/

Also looks like some jobsworth has given it a parking ticket for having 1mm of tyre on the double yellows.

Soldato
I wonder when the 'driven through Halfords' thing will end - I dont think Halfords are even close to being the main source of stick-on-tat these days. Perhaps we should change it to something about Chinese eBay sellers? :)

Back
Top Bottom