Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Well it's got two things you haven't. Style and class.

Get rekt son. :D

But I mean, they are typically driven around town by 37 year old blonde Karens who like wearing shades and cheating on their husbands, delivering kids to school and parking on pavements. What is stylish or classy about it?

We get it, you like them. Its OK to have guilty pleasures. But don't make it out to be some beautiful 1960's Maserati. :p

Soldato
y4mth-4DUDuznOMgzOZYirzfzdAlRrHPjk9vLAV18dEeubgzkxg7ICtF4otZb9tsgs6rtmVy6oa0hMOSLKoUvqoYflIYKTz6QopelVLWyi6cQxTqSXOBXfqq6jd6fPUBO_tMUlMZsQlYAT-gvTW9sHRZCeehMIehkmq6SHiSAZQZ3HZjaKRAxDBYjzEEhtZY9446o2L2feSnwDC2VWnnZxEpA

Saw this outside where we're staying in newquay. I'm not normally into 4x4s but this looked quite smart.

Soldato
Ac
Get rekt son. :D

But I mean, they are typically driven around town by 37 year old blonde Karens who like wearing shades and cheating on their husbands, delivering kids to school and parking on pavements. What is stylish or classy about it?

We get it, you like them. Its OK to have guilty pleasures. But don't make it out to be some beautiful 1960's Maserati. :p

Actually, the one I photographed was driven by a woman yesterday. :p I didn't realise it's mostly a woman's car. Maybe it's the merc equivalent of the Range rover Evoque. I dunno then, I think it looks cool though. But not as cool as this!

https://www.botb.com/prizes/cars/mercedes-amg-gt-r/#:~:text=Stats

(Sorry, it's not a daily encounter pic)

Soldato
I don't like any of what's discussed in the last 30 or so posts. Especially that plastic Hot Wheels inspired Raptor :p

AMG GT looks good in any colour that isn't blue or green IMO. There's a white one next door to me which often makes a lovely noise as it comes past.

Back
Top Bottom