Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
They must have seen you take pics, probably think you thought it was sicccc! :p

Not something I'd put my step on lol, I bet the driver has to constantly tell passengers not to use it as a step.

I used to have something similar on an import MX5, genuine MazdaSpeed JDM goodness, but they were just bolted onto the sill panel. If you step on it with enough force, it would snap. One of them had a fiberglass repair already.

Soldato
EzLLeemVEAUhKNc

Randomly appeared behind us while driving through a residential area. :)

Soldato
Daikoku this weekend. So sort of 3 hr slots to enter and mix with a Japanese theme to the cars. The place is so popular so shame ticket entry etc but fair play to them. Didn’t really mill around my car to chat and go Uber-nerd on some unsuspecting victim. :cry:

Haha, you’re too kind, I have to say it did look great today. Washed, tyres blacked and trim treated. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Sign the weather is improving seen some very nice motors out today, unfortunately not able to photo any of then whislt I was driving.
Loads out today, wall to wall decent motors though I was lunching in Alderly Edge where it seems EVERY car is a Lambo. Some great noises.

Soldato
Man of Honour
When I went to the Historic Spa event in 2019 there were a load of NSX’s heading to the Ring on the Chunnel. Epic collection and watching them head off the train with some open exhausts was superb.

Back
Top Bottom