Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
Never understood the love for old landrovers tbh. Yes, they are a great worktool as was useful on the farm but would never have one, like some people do, as my daily driver.

Caporegime
i think the new ones look cheap, wont last half as long as these bad boys.
the unemployable wife of the rich ruined them.

Which was mad as they already offer several "luxury" models for them. Should have kept the defender as a proper workhorse.

The old one had 14 body styles starting from £23k and the new one starts at £42k. You have the discovery sport at £31k, the velar at £45k and the discovery at £51k for people who want a "posh" landrover.

Associate
I like the new ones, nice mix of luxury and practical.

If the older ones were a bit more comfortable/friendly as a family wagon, would be great.

Soldato
Which was mad as they already offer several "luxury" models for them. Should have kept the defender as a proper workhorse.

The old one had 14 body styles starting from £23k and the new one starts at £42k. You have the discovery sport at £31k, the velar at £45k and the discovery at £51k for people who want a "posh" landrover.

The places which used to use the old ones properly seem to be buying Japanese 4x4s instead now.

Soldato
E3Mp1nhXMAUHcIY

Back
Top Bottom