Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
How not to park...

I came round this corner on my bike (of the motor variety) thinking "What absolute moron parked here", then the door swung open. Luckily I'm an experienced rider and went wide anyway so a small quick swerve avoided an accident.
The guy must have been about 75-80. He wasn't there when I walked round to politely ask him to move his car and use one of the many (around 8) parking bays, or the disabled bay if required.

Happy Monday!

dI1wBJG.jpg

Soldato
I picked up two parking rashes over the last few weeks. One on the Ibiza is quite bad, especially as it is bright blue and on the rear arch :(. The E43 has it on the rear corner of the bumper :(.

I guess it isn't unsurprising given where I live.

Soldato
Ive had 2 near miss accidents just last week. One ham faced moron in a Land Rover overtaking cylists at speed on a blind bend. The other massively cut a right hand turn in to a t junction as I was rolling up to it.

Also saw the aftermath of a cyclist taken out on a roundabout. All within a couple of miles of work.

It seems like now lockdown is over all the idiots have returned.

Soldato
How not to park...

I came round this corner on my bike (of the motor variety) thinking "What absolute moron parked here", then the door swung open. Luckily I'm an experienced rider and went wide anyway so a small quick swerve avoided an accident.
The guy must have been about 75-80. He wasn't there when I walked round to politely ask him to move his car and use one of the many (around 8) parking bays, or the disabled bay if required.

Happy Monday!

... snip ...

I'd forward that to your local fuzz. Not only on the corner and double-yellows - he's also blocking the dropped kerb for wheelchair and pushchairs crossing the road. If not a ticket, at least a visit from a PCSO for a little chat and suggest he gets an eye test.

Man of Honour
How not to park...

Happy Monday!

dI1wBJG.jpg
These are our people, our social media experts, our Daily Mail readers. Our people blud…….and annoyingly we aren’t allowed to cull them. :(

Soldato
Driving through town and a guy in a BMW comes screaming up my rear in a 30mph zone and sits there revving. I hear a police car, an un-marked cop behind him pulls him over. I wanted to go back and laugh :D

Back
Top Bottom