Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Sadly no picture. But I encountered an utter **** wit this morning in a BMW M135 weaving about traffic, jumping red lights, getting right up inside people's boots just to keep up with me, like he wanted a race in traffic... Likely going to cause a crash or worse since he was ignoring zebra crossings too. It's a Friday morning man, chill out, you couldn't "beat" a bike on an empty road, why even bother in traffic?
I pulled into a side road in the end to just let him pass on his merry way.

Soldato
Sadly no picture. But I encountered an utter **** wit this morning in a BMW M135 weaving about traffic, jumping red lights, getting right up inside people's boots just to keep up with me, like he wanted a race in traffic... Likely going to cause a crash or worse since he was ignoring zebra crossings too. It's a Friday morning man, chill out, you couldn't "beat" a bike on an empty road, why even bother in traffic?
I pulled into a side road in the end to just let him pass on his merry way.
Seems to be a recurring theme between them and a45 owners (starlight headliner optional:p), with occasionally old corsas giving it a go too.

Soldato
Seems to be a recurring theme between them and a45 owners (starlight headliner optional:p), with occasionally old corsas giving it a go too.

Noticing it as well. Also the crappy ones like the 120i, 116d and standard A class.

Like I said earlier on in here I had one speed right up to my arse in a 30 before getting pulled by an unmarked cop (lol). Right outside a hospital too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Girlfriend has just popped into town. Sent me a photo on Whatsapp while in traffic, "What model is the white one and the one at the front?"
I know because I recognise the the numberplate.

"Did the red one directly in front of you have a plate ending in AWM?"
"Yes, I think so"

@badgeruk, you've been spotted mate :D

HO1e1i5.jpg

Soldato
Girlfriend has just popped into town. Sent me a photo on Whatsapp while in traffic, "What model is the white one and the one at the front?"

"Yes, I think so"

HO1e1i5.jpg

Looks like the road going into Strood from Wainscott/Higham? Isnt it the guy's boss who owns an electrical firm or something? (Hence the plate) I think the guy in the boxter said his boss got the 911 really cheap.

Middle car looks like a Taycan.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like the road going into Strood from Wainscott/Higham? Isnt it the guy's boss who owns an electrical firm or something? (Hence the plate) I think the guy in the boxter said his boss got the 911 really cheap.

Middle car looks like a Taycan.

Yup, I linked the post from SUYM, I remember badger showing us his bosses' car too.
And yes, that's the road that runs on down into Strood high street.

Associate

"Yes, I think so"

HO1e1i5.jpg
I'm Internet famous :o

Making our way down to goodwood for the weekend. Middle one is a Taycan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom