Post Your Dash Cam Footage

Soldato
Do we have one of these threads? I've only been bothered to take a few, of the many I've caught...

Shall we set some rules?
  • Own content only
  • No swearing/ audio removed
  • Promote/incentivise the call out of 'righteous dash cam owners' who are actually the ones in the wrong
  • No death
  • Must call out the position in the video where the action is
Video 1 - 'Jerk in X5 on phone like he is in his late 90s and has to have it in central view to work keyboard, with young child in passenger seat who then proceeds to tail gate'

00:30
Front | no audio

00:22
Rear | no audio

---------------------------

Video 2 - 'Foreigner smashes up van' - I actually got some ZipVan credits for this one.

00:37
Front | with pointless audio

---------------------------

Video 3 - 'Jerk in knackered Focus undertaking despite me indicating out of his way'

00:35
Rear | no audio

00:43
Front | no audio

Soldato
The last two videos happened just up the road from me. The A2 is notorious for middle lane hogs, so it's no surprise to see frustrated drivers swerving to undertake. Not that it's an excuse.

Soldato
OP
I don't think they're as exciting as you think they are - kept waiting for the good bit
:cry::cry: yeah to be fair.

Might want to turn the mph off on the cam if you can because it shows you speeding...
;)
The GPS read out on mine is faulty +10mph. :o
The last two videos happened just up the road from me. The A2 is notorious for middle lane hogs, so it's no surprise to see frustrated drivers swerving to undertake. Not that it's an excuse.
Yeah it is super frustrating. You can see he was a **** the whole way though as he tried it on with the previous car too. I had nothing to lose letting him by, I didn't expect him to go for the 3rd lane undertake though.

Soldato
Well there's a few minutes of my life I'm not going to get bac :p

Those clips were less thrilling than pressure washing the patio.

And they probably took a good amount of your time to download, edit, upload then post this thread.

Please find another hobby, there's a lot more to life than fapping over dashcam footage of relatively trivial events.

Soldato
OP
Well there's a few minutes of my life I'm not going to get bac :p

Those clips were less thrilling than pressure washing the patio.

And they probably took a good amount of your time to download, edit, upload then post this thread.

Please find another hobby, there's a lot more to life than fapping over dashcam footage of relatively trivial events.

Too true. It even took me 4 years to do so.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Yeah it is super frustrating. You can see he was a **** the whole way though as he tried it on with the previous car too. I had nothing to lose letting him by, I didn't expect him to go for the 3rd lane undertake though.
Why were you in the middle lane? There was plenty of space for you to move over all the way. Maybe focus more on driving correctly than caring about others and posting videos of them on the internet?

Soldato
OP
Why were you in the middle lane? There was plenty of space for you to move over all the way. Maybe focus more on driving correctly than caring about others and posting videos of them on the internet?
Great implementation of rule '3'

As you can see I pulled over and he undertook me. If I'd continued to lane 1 he would have crashed into me :confused:

Soldato

Yeah no denying he was driving like a ****, but the fact he was able to undertake you clearly shows you were sat in the middle lane for no reason. Is there a reason you took so long to move into the second lane, and continued into first lane which eventually turned into second lane from that junction.

Soldato
Yeah no denying he was driving like a ****, but the fact he was able to undertake you clearly shows you were sat in the middle lane for no reason. Is there a reason you took so long to move into the second lane, and continued into first lane which eventually turned into second lane from that junction.

To be fair to dlockers, he moved into the middle lane but then was approaching a junction where traffic was joining, so it made sense not to move further. You can see the Focus has to speed up not to risk getting held up by the white car joining.

Soldato
OP
Which video are you watching?

Edit: I think you are confused - there are two cars that look similar. One is an Astra, the other is a Focus.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair to dlockers, he moved into the middle lane but then was approaching a junction where traffic was joining, so it made sense not to move further. You can see the Focus has to speed up not to risk getting held up by the white car joining.
I agree, I saw the car coming so assumed that's why he didn't move over, rather that than morons who have 2 empty lanes next to them when going by a junction. Not sure why that guy didn't just stay in the 3rd lane though.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I agree, I saw the car coming so assumed that's why he didn't move over, rather that than morons who have 2 empty lanes next to them when going by a junction. Not sure why that guy didn't just stay in the 3rd lane though.
To be fair, there were other opportunities to move over if there was someone behind him earlier in the video. For example in front of the white C Class and behind silver C Class Coupe.

Back
Top Bottom