Post your favourite case.

Soldato
They are as rare as anything now, as it was the norm to 'skip them' when the aluminium revolution kicked in I think :)

I would not get one again, it may ruin your opinion on them!

Associate
This would be one of my most favourite cases:

image.php

Soldato
I like more than one case :p . They are: Coolermaster ATCs, Lian Li PC7, V1000 series, Akasa Eclipse, Silverstone Sugo and my Antec Super Lanboy :D

Soldato
And if anyone dissagrees with any of Kizz's selection not being great I will personally slap them with a tuna fish :p

I would not call the Eclipse my favourite case, as bar the build and cooling there is not that wow factor that Lian Li and ATCS cases have, it just has plastic :(

If you can live with the plastic its a cracking case though.

Soldato
Its a shame my method of reading threads is to start from the bottom and go back up until I see something familiar ;)

I gave the opposite reaction to what you were expecting (This one :rolleyes:)

Although you did get me, I was expecting the Soprano :p

= EDIT =

At £32 its great value, why I was expecting the Soprano :p

But I heard no mention of price on the favourite case, regardless I think the PC7 would win if the budget was something sensible for a favourite case ;)

Associate
I never really liked tower cases until I saw the Silverstone Temjin TJ07 - it's even better than I thought it would be.

I removed the drive cages the other day fit my triple radiator but then I discovered that the Y slipper was missing from my kit so I have to RMA it all - it's not too bad thought supllier is collecting :)

Back
Top Bottom