Post your favourite case.

Soldato
Whys the case so cheap? Just having a look and the Antec p150 looks rubbish compared to it but costs nearly twice the amount.....

Soldato
Its cheap as it is just everything you need to hold a *fx sli 1tb 2gb ram etc* rig cool with good build quality and acceptable noise, it has no 'frills' that you will never use.

Its a raw case, built to last (have to use it to realise) and it looks the buisness.

It is Lian Li releasing a case that beats all bar the Eclipse until you hit the V series, and it beats them in the value stakes by a mile.

Given the choice between the PC7 and the TJ07 for free, I would take the Lian Li as it does the same job but better (refined cooling > * ).

Soldato
I only have a few more pics and the quality is not great (cheap camera, crap photographer :p) but i'll email them to you. Sorry for the delay was updating my drivers.

Associate
Yewen said:
Given the choice between the PC7 and the TJ07 for free, I would take the Lian Li as it does the same job but better (refined cooling > * ).

The PC7 has better cooling than the TJ07? don’t know how you come to that conclusion.

"fx sli 1tb 2gb ram etc"? the TJ07 will win hands down.

The are both very different cases and there not even in the same price bracket so you cant really compare them against each other.

EDIT: Given the time of night your posted i think you meant the Eclipse not the TJ07, so you can be forgiven ;)

Soldato
V1000 here :D

got it 2nd hand for £50 minus the HDD cages, but since im fitting a w/cing pump there, im not complaining ;)

best buy i think ive made, owned a Lian Li PC7 (old 80mms all round one) in the past, got a larger cheap case, realised it sucked, so got a Lian Li PC70, then realised that was too big, so then i got a V1000 :p

i love em, great qualty and cooling... looks are opinionated, but Lian-Li has a look for everyone ;)

Soldato
CaSh_MoNeY said:
The PC7 has better cooling than the TJ07? don’t know how you come to that conclusion.

"fx sli 1tb 2gb ram etc"? the TJ07 will win hands down.

The are both very different cases and there not even in the same price bracket so you cant really compare them against each other.

EDIT: Given the time of night your posted i think you meant the Eclipse not the TJ07, so you can be forgiven ;)

Where did I say better cooling :confused:

Yewen said:
Its cheap as it is just everything you need to hold a *fx sli 1tb 2gb ram etc* rig cool with good build quality and acceptable noise, it has no 'frills' that you will never use.

Its a raw case, built to last (have to use it to realise) and it looks the buisness.

It is Lian Li releasing a case that beats all bar the Eclipse until you hit the V series, and it beats them in the value stakes by a mile.

Last edited:
Soldato
I brute force airflow it comes nowhere near, but it can still hold any rig you could possibly build well within manufacturers specs, stable.

The PC7 is built better aswell, and much better value for money.

The usual Silverstone lets charge rediculous amounts, the Sugo is now half of what it cost when it was released :eek:

Soldato
Why is it being compared to the TJ07 though... try the TJ01 and see whats better then as they are the same price.

You could almost buy two v1000's for the price of a TJ07!

Soldato
It was from my comment of I think the PC7 is a better case than the TJ07 all things considered.

And yes, the TJ07 is £100 overpriced for what it is :p

Associate
Yewen said:
It was from my comment of I think the PC7 is a better case than the TJ07 all things considered.

And yes, the TJ07 is £100 overpriced for what it is :p

Like i said its pointless comparing them lol :S

Yes the TJ07 is overpriced, stupidly. I cant wait for it to come down in price so i can get my hands on one :o I refuse to pay that amount for a case, even if it is one of the best about.

Soldato
Just noticed the black strip along the top of the front panel on the PC7+, whats it made of?
It looks kinda plasticy on the Raikiri posted on his, please tell me I'm wrong.

How much do the front airvents obstruct airflow / make noise - thats the main thing that puts me off these particular Lian-Lis

Soldato
Burned_Alive said:
Have you ever seen carbon fibre in real life?

If you have you'd know the Lian Li looks nothing like real carbon fibre when you see it in the flesh.

Yes I have, and it does not look that bad. About the best fake carbon fibre I have seen.

Soldato
Take it for what it is, not what it is trying to be.

Comes to something when on a budget case this is the moaning point, a piece of plastic :p

Yes it is a terrible attempt at carbon fibre, awful infact, but it looks ok and makes the design, as without it you have a silver box. :)

Back
Top Bottom