Post your favourite (classic) WWF/WCW wrestlers

Soldato
cheets64 said:
in the 80s and early 90s they where just normal blokes who smashed each other about and they had some good storylines, now its just OTT moves and OTT storylines.

Do you have Sky ?

If so check out channel 427 at 4pm to see ring of honor, this is back to basics wrestling and there is no OTT storylines whatsoever.

If you don't have Sky check http://www.rohvideos.com/ for some videos from the promotion.

Here's a good match:
Samoa Joe Vs Apocalypse

Soldato
Gotta love IRS
09.jpg

Associate
My housemates and I were thinking about old times so i downloaded this years Royal Rumble,

There's a wrestler called Boogie Man, what a legend... he spits worms in peoples mouths and says

"I am the boogie man, and im gonna get you!" then cackles

hes actually insane

Soldato
used to be addicted to wrestling when i was a kid, early/mid nineties was when it was at its best.

Bret Hart - simply the man, best guy in wrestling ever
Mr Perfect
Crush
Jerry Lawler
Sid Justice/Vicious
Vader
Bryan Pillman
Razer Ramon
Shawn Michaels - match in 92 summer slam (wembley i think?) against Rick Martel was a CLASSIC)
Kane - But only when he first came and would come down to the ring every so often, beat up someone then leave. When he became beatable he lost the edge to me.

I could go on forever as there were so many greats

Associate
Oldies:

Sting
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Bill Goldberg
Chris Benoit

and other WCW wrestlers. WWF was always a bit naff

Newer Wrestlers:

AJ styles
Christoper Daniels
and other x-division/ROH wrestlers

Man of Honour
I used to like WCW in the early-mid90s, that classic tag-team of Marcus Alexander Bagwell and that "2 Cold Scorpio" or whatever his name was. Always seemed to get cheated by the 'baddies' though!

Soldato
Only 17 so missed most of the classics but:

Yokozuma - His fatness pwned - R.I.P. :(
Heartbreak Kid (Shawn Michaels :p) - Loved his finisher that was so dramatic and cool.
Stone Cold - When he was champion he was simply a legend. Also had a legendary finisher.
Undertaker - Before he went all 'bad ass'. Tombstone was simply a great move aswell.
Kane - Before he went all Harry Hill was pretty scary.

Back
Top Bottom