Post Your Garden!

Don
I don't have a garden, so here's a photo of my bonsai:-

bonsai2j.jpg

But let's see your gardens, plants etc.

Soldato
I really like that mac. I need something similar but a bit simpler, on the one level maybe. Currently I have a lawn behind the house and a strip of lawn down the side but having a boxer pup he loves the garden but comes in filthy! Child on the way too hence the one level I'm thinking.

How much did something like that set you back if you don't mind me asking? Been a shame to get rod of the grass but it's just not practical.

Tea Drinker
Don
Just after finishing it last year, a landscape consultant from work sketched me something up in 10 minutes.

24652.jpg

There's a 3m deep full width deck against the house, hate decking but it's covering an old crazy paving patio I really couldn't be bothered wheel barrowing out the front

Associate
I really like that mac. I need something similar but a bit simpler, on the one level maybe. Currently I have a lawn behind the house and a strip of lawn down the side but having a boxer pup he loves the garden but comes in filthy! Child on the way too hence the one level I'm thinking.

How much did something like that set you back if you don't mind me asking? Been a shame to get rod of the grass but it's just not practical.

We had a similar problem with our dog coming in filthy and just chewing up the lawn. Went with the bark border easier to clean up after the dog. He always does his business in the same place on the bark.

Not much change out of £5000. Took 2 guys about 7 days. Indian Stone paving was about £1200. Price also included new fence in first pic. Quotes ranged from £3,500 to £5000.

macuser, that is nice, easy to maintain too I bet?
For the worlds worst gardener its a dream :)

Last edited:
Associate
Just after finishing it last year, a landscape consultant from work sketched me something up in 10 minutes.

24652.jpg

There's a 3m deep full width deck against the house, hate decking but it's covering an old crazy paving patio I really couldn't be bothered wheel barrowing out the front

That looks excellent, any pics of the decking area?

Garden looks very similar size to mine and its next on the list for a full overhaul this summer!

Soldato
It's not as bad as jet washing trust me I'm in the know on this one ha ha, just mix it up with a bit of water throw it on and give it a quick brush and leave it on for a few hour then rise it off, I always end up with a sore neck jet washing and mine is a good one so i get the job done quite fast, but depends on the size of the area

Last edited:
Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom