Post your LEAST favourite case

Soldato
benjo said:
06787_o.jpg

what is that? :p

My boss used that case to build his kids pc (5 and 7), its not a bad case, well built and good features, dosent look half bad either

Soldato
OP
Having never used one of them before, what other cases have you used to consider it to be well built, as usually thoose sorts of cases have the pressed steel interiors and nothing else.

Soldato
OP
The minotaur, the first bad case I know OcUK to stock, and then they brought it back :p

That is worse than the snail, at least the snail is built well :D

The snail needs two little feeler things like on a proper snail, I sense the + version may have them :p

Soldato
Its not the worst pc ive ever seen but i cant believe i thought it looked good when i first built my pc, then again it was only £15 :D .

img23323xy.jpg

This was stock

img23941ep.jpg

Sprayed the front black and yep...still looked carp

img25221td.jpg

L33T or what

img26291sw.jpg

and the inside view

Mark

Soldato
OP
No Comment :p

Remove the blowhole on the side, and it is not a bad side panel design though, but OTT but I have seen a lot worse.

For £15 it does not look to bad, its when the gaming cases comparable to that cost near enough £100 that things get silly :p

Associate
Yewen this would have to be mine :D

1%20(3).jpg

Mark A said:
Its not the worst pc ive ever seen but i cant believe i thought it looked good when i first built my pc, then again it was only £15 :D .

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5389/img23323xy.jpg

This was stock

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/7227/img23941ep.jpg

Sprayed the front black and yep...still looked carp

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4668/img25221td.jpg

L33T or what

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/5391/img26291sw.jpg

and the inside view

Mark
I think that looks pretty nice espcally the real dark photo, and for £15 you can't complain tbh.

Soldato
OP
A 201 sx2 at a really bad angle just showing of the paint finnish, you sir have no taste :p

ATCs case as one of the least favourite cases, it can not be :p

Soldato
Anything that has a car shaped front.....

Just browse the gaming/modding case section on a certain site that sounds a bit like a well known auction site, theres many of them there.
I once bought a case from them for £5 though, didn't look so bad once I had painted it....

Soldato
PinkFloyd said:
Anything that has a car shaped front.....

Just browse the gaming/modding case section on a certain site that sounds a bit like a well known auction site, theres many of them there.
I once bought a case from them for £5 though, didn't look so bad once I had painted it....
Yep thats where i got mine from, i couldnt believe how cheap it was, it was a bit flimys though and the side window panel held the whole case square :D .

Mark

Associate
naffa said:
bluediablos9si.jpg

i used to think this was Ub3r 1337.. but now i dont :(

only posted this cos the snail and vento have already been posted.
I know someone who has that case i think, I'm sure i saw that on my best friends's bro's (aunties' second cousin's...) floor.

As for Ugly; Raidmax XE 901 or XG Viper anyone?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yewen said:
Having never used one of them before, what other cases have you used to consider it to be well built, as usually thoose sorts of cases have the pressed steel interiors and nothing else.

I presume your talking to me, my own case is an antec super lanboy and i thought that case was better built than mine, i think the case cost about £60 ex vat, the front panel felt a lot more sturdy then my case and it was very easy to work with.

Not all cheap/bad looking cases are rubbish, we use foxconn cases in work and although they are cheap they look decent enough and are very well made.

Soldato
OP
foxconn is a good brand, the antec 1650 is a great case aswell!

Not all cheap cases are bad, some real bargains to be had, but gaming cases it is really unusual to find one that is of reasonable quality for a reasonable price, bar thermaltake.

Associate
Yewen said:
I posted the viper :p

Its mine, all mine!

No wait, you can have it :p

So you did :p .
I'm happy with my Dragon, though i was tempted to post the other dragon above, so i don't think anyone wants the viper. What a pity.. :D

I had a 1650 as my first case, though it was a bit small for a main rig where stuff is getting put in and changed around a lot. Damn nice inside though.

Back
Top Bottom