Post your LEAST favourite case

Soldato
Bubba said:
I presume your talking to me, my own case is an antec super lanboy and i thought that case was better built than mine, i think the case cost about £60 ex vat, the front panel felt a lot more sturdy then my case and it was very easy to work with.

Not all cheap/bad looking cases are rubbish, we use foxconn cases in work and although they are cheap they look decent enough and are very well made.

The Antec Super Lan Boy is a lightweight case and until you do all the screws up it feels VERY flimsy. But it does get some rigidity once everything is all tightened up.

I definitely understand why you would make your original comment though.

Soldato
I can't seem to find a picture of my least favourite case, but its the Dell case that most of the computers at work are housed in. Some of the design aspects do my nut in. For example the front USB port is pointed down at something like 55degrees, so to see what your doing, you would have to have the case above head height. Theres also a stupid flimsy flap thing at the front which constantly get nocked off.

Edit: Sorry about the tiny picture, but here the horrible thing is;

comp5mr.gif

Last edited:
Caporegime
oh yeah, that USB port drives me nuts. One of my housemate has one and every time we sway files i have to lie down on the floor to try and find the port. Oh and im pretty sure the port is upside down as well.

Associate
Yewen said:
Spider case by someone, but look at the design flaw on the front USB panel, at least in that picture it appears that it would need to be on the edge of a desk to open properly :confused:

I think it's made by jeantech. It looks very similar inside to one of the cases I am using at the moment which is a jeantech butterfly v2.

I have the USB flap down front and it works fine on mine with the case on the floor. :)

Soldato
messiah khan said:
I can't seem to find a picture of my least favourite case, but its the Dell case that most of the computers at work are housed in. Some of the design aspects do my nut in. For example the front USB port is pointed down at something like 55degrees, so to see what your doing, you would have to have the case above head height. Theres also a stupid flimsy flap thing at the front which constantly get nocked off.

Edit: Sorry about the tiny picture, but here the horrible thing is;

comp5mr.gif
That doesnt look that bad, ive seen a lot worse in this thread. My most hated cases are any case thats beige, especially the ones that are a good few years old and are turning a skanky yellow color.

mark

Soldato
Mark A said:
That doesnt look that bad, ive seen a lot worse in this thread. My most hated cases are any case thats beige, especially the ones that are a good few years old and are turning a skanky yellow color.

mark

It doesn't look that bad... but its funtionality, design and build quality are terrible.

Soldato
Yewen said:
Anyone got any forum rule abiding pics of it they could post?
I looked at the Custom PC website but couldnt find it in the Readers Drives section, i'l take a photo of thge Mag this weekend and post it then. Its truly horride.

Soldato
OP
You can not do that of the mag, why I said within the forum rules.

Looks like I may have to buy one, but for a nasty case, do not think it is worth it!

Back
Top Bottom