Post your LEAST favourite case

Associate
Saw this ugly looking thing today. This has definately got to be one of the worst looking cases I've seen.

14324a.jpg

Associate
Raikiri said:
pr_ca_at_kob132_b.jpg

I actually had one of these... my first decent computer was prebuilt in one and that soon got changed :p

It is made out of steel thats about 0.4mm thick and the edges are like razor blades

I've got a spare pc in one of those cases sitting here in my room :D

Permabanned
Yewen said:
For thoose of you who do not know the legendary case that is the asus Vento here it is in all its glory:

39qk1.jpg

705631ninjaturtles3001on.jpg

Ninja Turtle maybe? :p

I have a VENTO and i love's it :D , I allways see people knocking it on forums , But everyone who has seen mine says its awsome ;)

Soldato
David230 said:
qtec, noisiest powersupply I have ever used EVER!! Makes my Gigabyte 7800GT fan sound ultra quiet. :eek:

Q-technology - quiet

Q-tec - crap

I had one a few years ago, rated at 29db and was at least 50!

Tim said:
Akasa Eclipse 62, £90 for pure ming. Cannot, at all, understand its popularity.

Cos it is an excellent case... damn ugly but excellent none the less. It is like having an Aston Martin DB9 with a fiat panda's bodywork

Associate
Anyone seen an Aerocool Aeroengine Junior Gaming case? Opinion seems to be split down the middle, I think it looks really quite ugly... shame I've got one :eek: :(

Associate
Wasn't my choice, got it a couple of years ago when I got my computer so didnt really care about the case or even the computer *Shrugs*

That Vento though, never seen one of them before... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom