Post your LEAST favourite case

Associate
Raikiri said:
That aerocool certainly isnt the worst gaming case I have seen, look quite cheap but probably is unlike the vento which was/is ~£100

:eek: Thats.... Just :eek:

£100 for something that looks like a green beetle!?!? Enough to turn you emo.

Soldato
OP
Yeh but rember the Vento is held together with chewing gum, buts literally fall of them in transit :p

If it was £30 it would not be a bad case by any stretch of the imagination, although inferior to the OcUK estar benz, it would still be a capeable case, its just its astronomlically poor value for money, they took what silverstone do to the next level!

Associate
DaveMac said:
batsilver3oi.jpg

I think we have a winner :eek:

Shoot me if you must but I actually think that green vento looks rather neat if a bit impractical. Except the bulgy bit at the bottom is a bit too bulgy. I'll have on in aluminium please ;) The keyboard looks nice too. Somebody mentioned the Dell case, I agree simply because it is strange that such a huge company can have a desing fault as glaringly obvious as the USB port thing.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Love the score, all it takes is one look at the PSU and how it is mounted to realise CHEAP, yet at no point in the cons section does it mention this HUGE problem.

Ahh god bless reviewers, in a roundup with the PC7+ or Super Lanboy that case would not stand a chance, would get beaten at every corner, yet the reviewer is a bit, erm, without sounding harsh, uninformed.

Cases are very personal yes, but the only way you can tell a good one is by comparing it to something better, there was a time when I thought a Thermaltake Skull (one of there worst) was the best case ever, as I had not used any of the better ones!

Soldato
OP
james.miller said:
saw a red vento in a local electronics store on offer for £30. Bloody awful.

For £30 I would have got that, for the comedy value.

And if anyone thinks I am joking, I would have bought it!

And there is a optimus prime case..... or at least one called the transformer :p

Soldato
p4radox said:
cobra3new2ts.jpg

My mate has one - absolutely awful.
HAHAHAHA i thought that case was class a couple of years ago when i was shopping for parts for my very first PC build. I don't think its half as bad as some of the abominations posted but it's defiantly not a case id go for.

mark

Soldato
PinkFloyd said:
From the window it looks like a casecom, I have one of those, the metal it is made from is like a knife. Only paid £5 for it though! lol

Nah it's a Raidmax Cobra. I had a Casecom 811 and that was pretty bad:

dsc004921fo.jpg

It was such low-quality it was unbelievable - really flimsy and bad to work with.

Back
Top Bottom