Post your pets!

Associate
i had a lloyd had the same name in all odd world... well he was 45 and he was having a wonder around the grarden when mum was mowing the garden and she put all the grass in the bags.. went and had dinner then took them up the tip.. come on to find out he had gone in the grass bag to keep warm :( when back to the tip and that lot had all ready been crushed! :(

Soldato
MaXXeH said:
i had a lloyd had the same name in all odd world... well he was 45 and he was having a wonder around the grarden when mum was mowing the garden and she put all the grass in the bags.. went and had dinner then took them up the tip.. come on to find out he had gone in the grass bag to keep warm :( when back to the tip and that lot had all ready been crushed! :(

:( My bf had two and one got nicked by the binmen way back.

Soldato
Got this not long ago, not named yet ;)

pic.jpg

Associate
alright here we go.

First off is my families dog, "Kate" a Cokipoo (sp?) poodle cokerspaniel (sp?) cross. Got her probobly 6ish months ago.

CIMG0188Custom.jpg

and her, "feel sorry for me look"

CIMG0183Custom.jpg

Onto the cats, both are syrian, one a stray and the other born from a stray.
Tommy and Peter, both about 13ish years now I think.

CIMG0185Custom.jpg

CIMG0184Custom.jpg

Soldato
Jasper

jaz5.jpg

jaz4.jpg

jasper2.jpg

He's in the bad books at the moment though as he's had the squirts and dragged his dirty ass all over the house :o

(It's my fault as I fed him some chicken from my curry last night but don't tell anyone! :p)

Associate
rats3.jpg

Meet Geronimo and Lemiwinks :) They're just chilling in my hood and keeping a watchful eye over my work :D

Syk3 - That looks like one scampy dog! :D He looks like a lot of fun!

Associate
willow

her name is willow she is a bit rare as you don't get many ginger females. she came from cats protection league....her cage said do not rehome very nervous and the home said she would never go out but she has come round full circle..... just lots of love and reasurance.

at the mo she acts in a site agent capacity during my long and drawn out home rennovations....bless her.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
This is my cat Jasper :)

He's partial to catnip and loves using greenlizard0's garden as a toilet.

JaspertheCat.jpg

v2^

v2^

Associate
matthew_o50 said:
My boxer/little sister :cool: , Elsa. She's 5 years old now.

Being distructful as usual:
elsa10vx.jpg

And this is her feel sorry and sad for me face:
elsa29re.jpg

winner !!!

Boxers are so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom