1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting from the ds browser

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Zero5, 3 Aug 2006.

1. Zero5

Wise Guy

yes indeedy.its pretty neat. slow loading times on websites but it wasn't built as a primary browser so its not reallya big deal. i am gonna go test some web messenger sites. if you have any questions plese ask away.

2. Nismo

Capodecina

It doesn't feature a spell checker then? ;)

3. Zero5

Wise Guy

Is that really the first thing you had to pick up on? :p

4. Nismo

Capodecina

Sorry :D

How does it handle big images or sites with tables etc.? Does it scale them down or do you scroll around the screen with the stylus?

I saw one quick vid and it looked like one screen had the whole page on shrunk down (like a map), and the other screen had the bit you were focusing on at full size.

5. manoz

Soldato

Does it play Flash and Javascript files?. I haven't heard much about it, do you have the American or Japanese version?

6. Zero5

Wise Guy

I have the Jap version. It doesn't diplay flash or java which is a bit of a wound. After setting up the initial connection you can have the keyboard in English for URL entry and the likes. Otherwie its difficult to read the menus. There are translations available on the interweb though. So far I would say waste of money as I'm only going to be using it at for webmessenger while I'm traveling. I gotta say, like the PSP browser, its really just a gimick and not really very useful at all.

7. Metalface Mark

Capodecina

But unlike the PSP browser, at least you have a stylus, which makes things a lot easier.

8. Mr.Orb

Mobster

Can you say where you got it?

9. Manlove is my forte

Sgarrista

does it play GRAW?

Does your 360 know you are cheating on it with a smaller model?