Potential *squeel like a girl* moments?

Soldato
What exactly are spiders going to do to you anyways, spin a web around you and hang you from the ceiling?

I don't think any of the spiders living in Ireland and the UK can actually puncture human skin (as far as I'm aware). Fair enough if you were nutty enough to live in someplace like Australia where even the land is likely to jump up and bite you just for the heck of it but the spiders here are no threat.

Soldato
That's nothing! I found this sucker in the toilet when I was in India:

14t7y81.jpg

2iarfir.jpg

Must've been a good 7cm across.

Soldato
We had a jungle spider hiding behind a towel in the kitchen when in India, about the size of an average person's hand. Extremely fast runner.

Soldato
There was this one in our house that was about three inches across when I measured it*, that was kind of creepy the first time I saw it - mostly because it looked like it was about to jump in my drink. No idea where it went either. I'm sure it's going to jump on my face later, though.

*very fast ruler action. :p

Soldato
There was this one in our house that was about three inches across when I measured it*, that was kind of creepy the first time I saw it - mostly because it looked like it was about to jump in my drink. No idea where it went either. I'm sure it's going to jump on my face later, though.

*very fast ruler action. :p

It's probably behind your pillow or something.

Soldato
Here's one I found in the jungle with a teddy bear for size comparison. Notice also how I smashed its head in the moment I saw it. You can just about see the brains leaking out...

dscf0220o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom