Potential *squeel like a girl* moments?

Soldato
Found the biggest house spider EVER at work.

Got a glass, the guy who's desk it was on the roof above went for a walk, and we captured it, then put it on someone's desk under the glass.

Someone said "look at this" to the boss on his way passed, he saw the glass, but not the spider, picked up the glass, then saw the spider. Managed to slam the glass back down exactly around the spider.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
I don't mind spiders and big insects. It's people that bother me if anything. However, having a dragonfly try to find grip on my finger tickled, and didn't work so I had to put a glove on.

DragonFly2.jpg

DragonFly.jpg

:D

dragonflies are cool :)

Soldato
I love spiders, I'll never remove them from the house if I find one, I may move them over to the other side of the room though if they're in the way.

Soldato
Recently in I felt something on my back so grabbed it with my finger, as I did I heard a russle so thought it was a dried leaf or something which I threw in her cup holder. It wasnt a leaf but a wasp. :eek: :eek: :o

Soldato
I spotted these two making a home in the bushes along side a footpath.

No idea whether The big one is venomous or not but I wasn't about to ****ing touch it and find out. :D

000004.jpg

If anyone knows what that is, feel free to tell me whether I would have started to liquify from the inside out should I have angered it. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom