PPI Claiming

Associate
Hi guys, im filling in as much as I can from as many places I can remember through resolver. Out of interest if I have 2 products from the same company (ie Car finance and a credit card from Santander) do I need to claim for both?

Associate
Hi guys,

Ive had a letter back this morning from one company who acknowledge they sold me PPI but as this was cancelled in May 2011 I have missed the 6 year cut off and telling me to do one basically. Am I right in thinking that because I have only just become aware they have miss sold me this in the last 12-24 months I can take it to the ombudsman?

Associate
Update re Lloyds waste of time.They initially contacted me by phone after i had filled in the form on the website.
I then started to receive texts stating they would communicate with me by Text from now on.
I got a text saying they had not received a questionnaire... never been sent one either by txt,email or letter.
I got a letter saying as no questionnaire received no further action.
I'm not sure what else i could have told them even if i had received a questionnaire anyway.
Will try that resolve website now.

Associate
Hi guys,

Ive had a letter back this morning from one company who acknowledge they sold me PPI but as this was cancelled in May 2011 I have missed the 6 year cut off and telling me to do one basically. Am I right in thinking that because I have only just become aware they have miss sold me this in the last 12-24 months I can take it to the ombudsman?
Just use the resolver website. Some of my PPI was from 2002 and I have received compensation.

Associate
Thanks mate that was a response from one I raised through the resolver site to be honest. I've raised it straight with the ombudsman anyway now seems like they were just trying to get out of it.

Associate
Got a letter from one company I am claiming PPI compensation from. They rang me today but I missed the call, they left a voicemail saying they want to do a quick interview over the phone to clarify a few things and help with their PPI investigation. Anyone had this before and if so any tips? My feeling is that want to try trip me up with their questions in order to not pay out.

Associate
Hi, currently using resolver. The company had not upheld the complaint, so it's off to the ombudsmen. I have a countdown timer until I can do this on the right. Is there anyway to invoke this action now due to the company already replying?

Associate
Got a letter from one company I am claiming PPI compensation from. They rang me today but I missed the call, they left a voicemail saying they want to do a quick interview over the phone to clarify a few things and help with their PPI investigation. Anyone had this before and if so any tips? My feeling is that want to try trip me up with their questions in order to not pay out.

Ask them to put their questions in writing.

Soldato

I just wanted to thank you, genuinely.

PPI to me was a bit of a meh subject couldn't be bothered with the hassle but read this post and went on there

spent a hour remembering and filling in a few forms, a couple couldn't find me but natwest have just sent me a offer of 5.5k... i am in shock still

seems as its ocuk's great forum that got me the money back does that mean i should spend all 5.5k with OCUK... that would be a nice system

Last edited:
Soldato
Natwest told me I never had any PPI. Went through a claims company, a few weeks later had a phone call telling me they found some.
Just waiting on the letter of offer now.

Associate
For me everything was a good while back now and just can't remember who I had it with if anyone. So I ended up sending a claim through resolver to every credit card and loan I had but everyone one other then one replied saying they couldn't find anything on file.

Associate
I just wanted to thank you, genuinely.

PPI to me was a bit of a meh subject couldn't be bothered with the hassle but read this post and went on there

spent a hour remembering and filling in a few forms, a couple couldn't find me but natwest have just sent me a offer of 5.5k... i am in shock still
Great result, I've still a couple more waiting to be resolved but highest I've had is £1.2k. Dont spend it all at once ;)

Soldato

I had the same (HSBC). I just used my original Resolver form as a script and provided consistent information. Case was upheld. I would tread carefully though.

Soldato
As above. I had the exact same with HSBC. I confirmed details submitted on the form and answered honestly around employment status and what I recalled when the PPI was taken out. Case upheld for me too!

Back
Top Bottom