Pre-bult advice

Associate
My wife is after a new PC and, quite honestly, I don't have the time or inclination to put something together for her. We bought a Dell Inspiron i3 and it was just awful and their customer service was shocking. So off it goes back to them tomorrow.

Now looking for something similar that is not from Dell. Any suggestions on who to go with? After an i3/i5. All she does is browsing, Netflix and photo editing

Soldato
My wife is after a new PC and, quite honestly, I don't have the time or inclination to put something together for her. We bought a Dell Inspiron i3 and it was just awful and their customer service was shocking. So off it goes back to them tomorrow.

Now looking for something similar that is not from Dell. Any suggestions on who to go with? After an i3/i5. All she does is browsing, Netflix and photo editing
I've found HP and Dell to be similar with Dell taking a small lead in build quality. For some reason I like Lenovo more. But they're all probably similar, especially at basic price points.

What was wrong with the Dell?

Back
Top Bottom