Pre season friendly thread - keep em in here please

Don
AFAIK there WC players are still on or just got back from Holiday. If Liverpool's first couple of friendlies are anything to go by it will be non WC players and youth players

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Anyone know what sort of team Arsenal will be putting out v Borehamwood on Friday, I know most of them will be away in Holland or Austria wherever it is:)

Just an Arsenal XI. Basically no players you will of heard of, even the good youth players are at the train camp, like Randall and Traore.

Arsenal won 8-1 today, against Schwadorf.

http://www.arsenal.com/matchreport.asp?thisNav=fixtures&fxid=302910

The Game in Holland on Friday on Eurosport at 6pm.

Associate
well were 2-0 down and defence is looking firm but is lapsing from time to time and pennat and bellamy with time are going to be awsome.. and hyppia looks slooow, dont know if he needs more time to get up to pace.

Caporegime
andy@moFo said:
well were 2-0 down and defence is looking firm but is lapsing from time to time and pennat and bellamy with time are going to be awsome.. and hyppia looks slooow, dont know if he needs more time to get up to pace.
Riise looks a bit dodgy today. They're getting past him far too easily and Zenden isn't putting up much of a fight either. Apart from that I don't think there's anything to worry about because they're much fitter and sharper than us. Paletta looks quite good and will learn from his mistake, Sissoko looks like he hasn't stopped playing football and Bellamy and Pennant look pretty good. I would expect Gerrard to come on in place of Zenden, Crouch to come on for Anderson and Carragher to come on for Hobbs. I think we'll fair better playing 4-4-2 with the weak link removed from midfield.

Don
Hlebio said:
Liverpool's defence looked uncharacteristically dodgy to me.
both goals came from individual mistakes, shocking play from Hobbs to drop when the rest of the back line pushed up and then a blind backpass by Palleta for the 2nd

Permabanned
BaZ87 said:
both goals came from individual mistakes, shocking play from Hobbs to drop when the rest of the back line pushed up and then a blind backpass by Palleta for the 2nd

Yeah, wasn't talking about the goals in particular though.

Back
Top Bottom