Prebuilt bundle question

Associate
I ordered the "Ranger RB32" prebuilt bundle and was curious about something, does anyone know whether I would be likely to be able to request that it not be built for me so it can be shipped sooner? I understand that they have a backlog and so this isn't a complaint.

I'm just thinking that it will save them a job and also I already have to put the parts in my machine and don't mind putting a few extra parts in.

Associate
OP
Just got in touch and yes I was able to switch it to just a parts shipment, thank you for the link, I didnt realise there was a customer service part of the forum :p

Man of Honour
5Just got in touch and yes I was able to switch it to just a parts shipment, thank you for the link, I didnt realise there was a customer service part of the forum :p
Thats a nice bundle , personally i would be tempted to up the ram to 16gb as the onboard gpu uses some of the memory which you can set it in the bios.

Associate
OP
well I already have the rest of my machine set up, my motherboard died though so I got some upgrades, so I shouldnt really have an issue with the ram being taken as my graphics card is still good :)

Back
Top Bottom