PREPARE YOUR WALLETS: ASUS ROG MATRIX 2080Ti LANDS THIS WEEK!

Soldato
Was half expecting the usual only x amount like before.

Seriously if this sells they must be drunk buying, as not a chance in hell its worth it

Associate
I think it's the word 'Only' in front of the £1,699.99 that really makes me smile.

ROG tax on an air-cooled card which because of NVIDIA limits will likely not overclock any higher than any other 2080 Ti, or will 8-Pack give it a damn good thrashing and prove otherwise???

Soldato
I think it's the word 'Only' in front of the £1,699.99 that really makes me smile.

ROG tax on an air-cooled card which because of NVIDIA limits will likely not overclock any higher than any other 2080 Ti, or will 8-Pack give it a damn good thrashing and prove otherwise???
Even if it overclocks more its still not worth it, I always think prices can't get any worse and then it gets worse :/

Soldato
Absolutely nothing that will give you any real world difference over any other card. This may have been binned, but if you're spending over £1000 on any 2080Ti card and not clocking it you're an even bigger moron.

I thought this was the card that ROG do that has the air/water option (comes with a block that can be cooled by fans or plumbed into a loop using the outlets on the card) but I was wrong, it's just a standard air cooled card! Haha that makes it even more daft.

Soldato
giphy.gif

Soldato
do people really need a bigger Epeen

The conversation to buy one

Overclockers sales how can I help you?

Yes hi my name is ***bit much, what your language*** can I purchase the Asus Rog Matrix 2080Ti

Snigger snigger Yes you can

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
think £1700 would be above my top end for a new build when i come to replacing my current tower. For that kind of cash i would want a water block and maybe nice LED temp sensor fitted to the card

Back
Top Bottom