PREPARE YOUR WALLETS: ASUS ROG MATRIX 2080Ti LANDS THIS WEEK!

Soldato
Oh look. It's an Asus RoG and it's the bext Asus RoG, that must make it the best card ever right? Oh... what... no... even the "average" evga/aorus/msi cards beat it?! That's weird, RoG is best right? /s

Associate
Oh look. It's an Asus RoG and it's the bext Asus RoG, that must make it the best card ever right? Oh... what... no... even the "average" evga/aorus/msi cards beat it?! That's weird, RoG is best right? /s

Do you do this on the street as well, walk up to Mercedes and brag how your Vauxhall is getting great mpg ?

Soldato
There is no such thing, Matrix card was always a limited run, other 2080Ti's are still in production such as Strix and all models from other brands.

We all know you cannot say anything due to NDA but even those of us who bought a 2080 Ti mere weeks ago now know the 2080 Ti Super is on the horizon due to the rumour mill picking up speed, Nvidia have zero respect for their customer install base making a 2080 Ti Super a pretty certain eventuality.

Soldato
And people are paying it. Doesn't surprise me, these silly prices are all your own fault.
It will be £2k next time round.
Glad I gave up on top tier pc gaming.

OcUK Staff
OP
We all know you cannot say anything due to NDA but even those of us who bought a 2080 Ti mere weeks ago now know the 2080 Ti Super is on the horizon due to the rumour mill picking up speed, Nvidia have zero respect for their customer install base making a 2080 Ti Super a pretty certain eventuality.

Well I openly asked them a few weeks back saying it would essentially be a pretty stupid idea as it would be rather insulting to all customers who purchased a 2080 Ti and they assured me there was no such thing going to be coming to superceed 2080 Ti until the next gen stuff.

So I guess we shall see.

Soldato
Well I openly asked them a few weeks back saying it would essentially be a pretty stupid idea as it would be rather insulting to all customers who purchased a 2080 Ti and they assured me there was no such thing going to be coming to superceed 2080 Ti until the next gen stuff.

So I guess we shall see.

Appreciate the reply but Nvidia's employees would lie to their own mothers to get more of their god called money, I trust anything they say about as much as a poisonous snake and they have zero qualms about insulting their customers.

Associate
If they do release a Super it's going to be a small jump over the standard 2080ti. I don't see why Nvidia should or would worry about upsetting flagship card owners by releasing a new flagship. I also don't understand why the custom should be upset by their card no longer being the highest sku??

Soldato
If they do release a Super it's going to be a small jump over the standard 2080ti. I don't see why Nvidia should or would worry about upsetting flagship card owners by releasing a new flagship. I also don't understand why the custom should be upset by their card no longer being the highest sku??

It's not that it's the constant lying that Nvidia do.

Associate
It's not that it's the constant lying that Nvidia do.
From a business standpoint they aren't going to come out and say, yeah we're dropping faster cards and there will prob be a slight price drop as sales will basically come to a stand still. It sucks but it's just the way it has to be really.

Soldato
From a business standpoint they aren't going to come out and say, yeah we're dropping faster cards and there will prob be a slight price drop as sales will basically come to a stand still. It sucks but it's just the way it has to be really.

True but what they could say instead is nothing at all instead of saying as Gibbo said when he spoke to them "they assured me there was no such thing going to be coming to superceed 2080 Ti until the next gen stuff." instead they could say nothing as then they wouldn't be labelled as the liars many have come to know them as.

Back
Top Bottom