Pressure washer recommendations

Soldato
Looking at buying a pressure washer to clean the block paving, decking and the car. Looks like you can spend as little as £60 or as much as several hundred. Not sure where the sweet spot is or the must have features. Any suggestions?

Caporegime
I had a Karcher K2 and recently upgraded to the K7 as there's been loads of good deals on Karchers recently.

I got the patio cleaning tool and it's brilliant. Made cleaning the patio a breeze and works on decking too.

The K7 is total overkill for our small patio but the the long high pressure hose is a nice bonus compared to dragging the old K2 round the car.

Soldato
Don't really want to spend much more than £100, unless it really is worth it.

Karcher k4 looks good, but too pricey really. Maybe the k2 is worth a look.

Its worth it in so much as they dont fall down dead quickly due to plastic parts where alloy or metal should exist

Soldato
Must have at the lower end is flexible hose. Those plastic ones are horrendous.
For all that cleaning you need a high flow rate not just pressure. You can have the highest pressure in the world but if its low flow rate you'll be there forever.

Soldato
looking for a new patio cleaner attachment,suitable for a karcher but i have another no name make as well
Both are `high` power but recently the cleaner is not doing its job
Any suggestions on a decent head please?

Soldato
The patio cleaner that came with my Nilfisk is a piece of crap. The pressure washer itself is great but the plastic patio cleaner is good for nowt, just leaves swirly marks all over the patio. I found it better and quicker to just use one of the nozzles and clean it methodically.

Back
Top Bottom