Primochill VUE Release date?

Associate
I'd be amazed if the handling fee is £25 for a $45 item in the UK, I'd have guess £6-8+ about £6 vat.

Its $45 for one bottle inc shipping so about £34 at current rates.

It’s not just customs and VAT charges, DHL also charge a handling fee.

If what Jay says in that video is true and it appears to have cleaned his blocks up whilst running it makes me wonder what's in there that's stripping the blocks.

This has completely put me off, most seem to think it’s great without looking at the reasons why it’s happening.... coolant shouldn’t be polishing metal lol it’s really concerning!

Associate
Think I'll pass on this after adding up all the costs and then weighing it against the 6 month recommended usage. It just makes the over costs of running Vue sky high. This opinion may change at a later date if it filters through to UK Resellers!

Soldato
wonder if it's a sand-blasting effect. I reckon its minimal enough to polish up a block but not eat it away:d

Least it's not clogging.

Associate
wonder if it's a sand-blasting effect. I reckon its minimal enough to polish up a block but not eat it away:d

Least it's not clogging.

If it is a sand blasting effect what the hell will it be doing to the pump Impellor? some are made of softer plastic or even teflon.

Yikes...

Associate
My 2 bottles of Vue arrived on Monday from Primochill, didn't pay any duty or processing fee's but I live in France so maybe different here or I was just lucky. Can't install until the rest of my Parvum arrives, but it looks pretty in the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom