Keeping up with the Markles

Caporegime
Breaking news now.

Prince Harry is to marry his American actress girlfriend Meghan Markle, Prince Charles has announced.

Harry, fifth in line to the throne, will marry Ms Markle next spring and will live at Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace in London.

The couple, who have been dating since 2016, got engaged earlier this month.

In a statement, Prince Harry said he was "delighted to announce" the engagement and had received the blessing of Ms Markle's parents.

Only the Queen and "other close members of his family" initially knew of the engagement, which took place in London.

Congrats. Can we have a day off again please? :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42137179

Soldato
Can't wait to see the different sides of GD when it came to the royals:

1. Inappropriate comments on the attractiveness of the fiance
2. Frothing anger at the fact that we have royals
3. Celebrations for an extra day off!
4. Chris Wilson's response expressing with displeasure that this foreign (rich and famous) woman is only after our great, arms forces price for more fame and money

I am a 1/3 person.

Caporegime
Does this mean she won't be on Suits anymore?

Maybe they can move the story on now instead of her whining at Mike 24/7.

yeah I think she is due to quit the show now... I stopped watching it after a few seasons - like other moderately good US shows they just milk it too much/drag it out and it becomes repetitive

I'm sure the additional bank holiday as mentioned by Maccy already will be welcome too :)

Caporegime
I like how he's marrying who he wants and not someone he thinks would suit the family. About time they got some good genes in the family :D

How do you mean? Surely she's perfectly acceptable and will suit the family fine. Also his brother married who he wanted too.

It was the dad who screwed up and married a woman he didn't really want.

Associate
In a statement, Prince Harry said he was "delighted to announce" the engagement and had received the blessing of Ms Markle's parents.

:D

He's a Prince, what parent in their right mind wouldn't give their blessings?

Back
Top Bottom