1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printed Football shirts

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by mr tommo, 10 Jul 2006.

1. mr tommo

Soldato

Hi guys, I want to buy the Italy home shirt with Champions 06 on the back of the top, anyone know where i can get this done? Ive tried, kitbag, and subsidesports.

thanks Tom

2. Gezzard

Wise Guy

My local JJB sports do personalised names on shirts, not online though. cost an extra few pounds to have it done.

3. NokkonWud

Caporegime

Do you not want to wait and get the one with 4 stars?

4. mr tommo

Soldato

Im Going to get that one anyway, but I want this one because it the one they won the World Cup in. :)

5. Spunj99

Mobster

Sports World do them don't they?

Pop down to the Potteries Shopping Centre. ;)

6. jesta

Mobster

but isnt italy numbers and letters in gold tho?surely they wouldnt have that?

7. Nismo

Capodecina

England away kit is gold isnt it?

8. Chasser

Mobster

Yep, but the Italian numbers and letters are very different.

9. Nismo

Capodecina

Depends if they carry the font-sets that Puma use then, my guess would be not but you never know.

10. da_mic_1530

Sgarrista

i got my italy shirt just before the world cup, nowhere had the letters as i wanted gilandino (SP) on the back, i ended up just getting a plain one

11. jesta

Mobster

dont englands away kit have gold numbers bt with the england badge at the bottom of the number like the home kit?

also as Chasser said the fonts seem to be different,werent italy's number a little slanted like it was italic?

12. Xinn

Mobster

Sports World will only have blue or gold England letters in stock and meybe black Premiership ones if they have any left so probably best not to go there ><

13. TripleT

Sgarrista

JJB stock the shirt but I don't think the numbers, I'll double check in work tomorrow (Head Office not a scummy store thanks! :p).

The England numbers are gold but as mentioned are very different and do have the England crest on them so are no good :)

14. mr tommo

Soldato

Thanks mate, really could do with the puma lettering.

15. kdd

Mobster

Big Italian community in stoke on trent then?

16. TripleT

Sgarrista

As I thought we don't do the printing at all sorry, the wouldn't be enough damand to warrent it. I asked the replica guys and they aren't sure who would do it either. Places like kitbag etc may do pre-printed ones with players names etc - but you've tried there and they don't have any stock... To get a custom name would be even harder I'd imagine. :(

Italian sports retailer? :p

FYI if you just want a plain shirt...

JJB Hanley on the Octagon has stock of Small, Medium & X Large.
    JJB Hanley on Piccadilly has stock of Small - XX Large.
    JJB Newcastle has stock of Small - XX Large.

They're your closest stores I'd guess :)

Last edited: 11 Jul 2006
  17. Yas786

Caporegime

Id go with kitbag, i ordered my brazil tops from there and had them printed with number 10 ronaldinho on the back. Even though they didnt have them available at the time i ordered but they said they can get them done.
    Absolutely no difference with the ones they wore in the WC tbh. Wouldnt trust the high st shops tbh...

If kitbag are no good then try subside, they do a pretty decent range and i think they are getting the world cup italian tops soon.

18. leaskovski

Sgarrista

Get one of these!

EDIT! Opps, sewaring in the link to buy!

[​IMG]

19. mr tommo

Soldato

Thanks mate, I tried all three of them on Friday and only had daft sizes in :p

Will go down Octagon now.

Thanks again :)

20. TripleT

Sgarrista

The shirts that Kitbag etc sell will be exactly the same as the shirts which all decent high street stores sell, especially JJB :) (Dodgy markets excluded :p). With exception to the printing, that's something we don't offer on World Cup shirts, yet...

And your shirt will be very different to the ones Brazil actually wear on the pitch ;)

All shirts the public buy are different from the shirts the players wear, that's why they're called replica shirts.

We actually sold some of the England Rugby Union shirts. Normal Replica ones were £45 but the Authentic shirts costs £75. The difference between the two is amazing.

If your shirt cost less than £70, then it isn't the same as the players wear :)

But I'm being pedantic here :p