Printer for my Sons school work

Associate
Hey all, as title, need a Printer for my lads PC. Doesn't need to be too flash, and i wanna keep it as cheap as possible, but obviously don't want rubbish. I suppose being able to scan would be good. No idea whats what with printers.

Thanks.

Associate
Personally I'd recommend a hp envoy printer with insta ink, decent prints, cheap to buy and known running costs

Associate
Mines been sweet as a nut, use it all the time (Got kids), with instaink as well you know its £1.99 a month for 50 pages

Man of Honour
Get a monochrome laser printer. It'll be cheaper in the long run. Anything with colour can be printed at school.

This - Ive printed easily more than 1k pages from my mono laser, its small, cost peanuts and i've never yet renewed the ink in probably 5 years.

Soldato
I bought a mono laser a number of years ago. Just broke on me and I'm gutted. Having to handwrite the kids schoolwork at the moment.

Just looking into a new one, have 2 new toners and a cartridge sat here which I bought thinking that was what was wrong.

Have also been looking at these Epsom ecotank printers. You squirt ink into the printer to refill and the ink is peanuts. 2 full sets of ink for £12 on the bay. Reviews seem good on them too the only issue is they are more expensive on the upfront cost.

Back
Top Bottom