Pro Evolution Soccer 5 League

Associate
OP
I nearly have enough. could probably do with 1 or 2 more as I will probably sruggle to contact some of the people that are on the reserve list

Associate
OP
ScarySquirrel said:
I just signed up too, well up for this. Interested in how it works though, do you get assigned a team for the season, doesnt this make it a little unfair on people who get assigned a bad team?

Nick

Thats the way it goes I am afraid squirrel. The teams are handed out with a random draw. You will be part of the second league which means all the teams will be at the same sort of level anyway because all the best teams are taken in the first league if that makes sense.

I think this adds realism to the league so you don't keep getting AC MIlan Vs AC Milan etc and we can then also have cup competitions.

I am still looking for 2 more players so we can get this league u and running :(

Associate
OP
Ok the new league is now full. Due to start on the 13th march. All fixtures and teams have been published on the website.

The reserve list is empty at the moment so anyone else interested then stick your details on the league sign up thread. I am sure there will be spaces soon as some people are not dedicated.

Paul Smith
www.pesplayer.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom