Earlier while filling up the windscreen wash in a bit of a hurry I managed to spill a bit on the car battery. On starting the car the battery and oil warning lights didn't go out, the brakes didnt work and neither did PAS. After mopping up a bit of residual water everything seems back to normal except for the backlight of the clock/climate control unit, which isn't working. Is this likely to be a blown fuse or something that will clear itself up? Or something else? Car is a 2001 Accord. Thanks muchly for any advice.