• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Problem with RTX 2080 EVGA Hybrid

Associate
Hi everybody, I am new here. My RTX2080 Hybrid has got a problem. Boots to Windows, frequently with the movement of windows on desktop ends with lock up for a while, black screen and windows come back and computer works like nothing happened until next freeze, black screen, fan spins and windows comes back to live from the moment it froze. Pretty annoying ... . 3dmark does not run or if runs it stops after a while with an error. I have changed bios to Ultra version, that did not make any difference. I have noticed though when in Precision will lock boost it works fine through 3dmark and does not freeze in windows. Multiply runs, no artifacts. The new system, new drivers - no change. Anybody had the same issue? Any advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom