1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with PGR3

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by vaultingSlinky, 16 Jun 2006.

1. vaultingSlinky

Mobster

Ive just got home from uni, and so have been playing on the xbox 2 player with my bro, and he is loving it (im slowly converting the little sony fan boy!!)

Ive been trying to play pgr 3 with my bro 2 player, so i go into playtime, then press y and activate his (offline) profile, the game the goes back to the first screen, loads my profile, and then when it tries to load his profile the game hangs and the console becomes unresponsive, which is annoying. Is this a known problem or what, can i fix it?

Also i dont own a wireless adaptor (yet) for the console, is there any way to connect to the internet with the xbox using my laptop (this is on the net over wireless) and a crossover cable?

2. MJ

Gangster

can't say i have heard of that problem before dude, but you can set up your 360 to the net just connect up the 360 to your laptop via ethernet then enable internet sharing on your current wireless connection. ( remeber to tick both thcp things though)

3. vaultingSlinky

Mobster

mmm my laptop is a mac so that might be why it isnt working, it doesnt seem to be able to get an ip address

edit: a quick google has fixed it </doh>

Last edited: 16 Jun 2006
  4. Matteysan

Soldato

Had this while playing hilly over at my house, we waited for about 2 - 3 mins before it loaded his profile, did you wait about that long for it ?