• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Problems with recently purchased DirectCU2

Associate
Just got back from work and I'm experiencing some sort of blur on screen programs, such as firefox and massive liquidation tahat changes over my contact list in msn when it's active or if I hover over it when it's in the background, but saying this the taskbar is fine.

in AMD Vision the temperature jumps from 42-49 degrees idle costantly and the values stay at 810-1250 and hardly ever stay at 250-150 for longer than a few seconds ever minute or so. While this it stats that gpu activity is 0% and after turning off the manual fan control it decides to run at 11%.

What's up with this?

Soldato
I have the 6970 DCII, and my fans are at about 10-14% idle (depending on ambient). They're just really effective is all. As for the blur, unfortunately I can't help you there - sorry.

Soldato
Just got back from work and I'm experiencing some sort of blur on screen programs, such as firefox and massive liquidation tahat changes over my contact list in msn when it's active or if I hover over it when it's in the background, but saying this the taskbar is fine.

Do you have Morphological filtering switched on in CCC?

in AMD Vision the temperature jumps from 42-49 degrees idle costantly and the values stay at 810-1250 and hardly ever stay at 250-150 for longer than a few seconds ever minute or so. While this it stats that gpu activity is 0% and after turning off the manual fan control it decides to run at 11%.

Do you have any java apps runing in the backgroud i.e 'J Downloader', it can increase 3d clocks.

Back
Top Bottom