Project : AlienWhere -56K All Pics < 640x480-

JC

JC

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by soyoDragon
hi AlienWhere are those SATA HDS if so where are the power cables ? . do u find that any move ment the SATA cables pop out

no they are fine, never had a problem with them

Sorry I meant the keyboard lights.

Im looking for some Blue LEDS same size/ voltage
How would i find what voltage the current ones are though?

Soldato
How did you do the mirror finish in your case?
As i did mine via a botch effort and just bought some mirror tiles and couldnt even be bothered to cut them so have lines and an overlap, they fit nicely width ways though.

/goes off hunting for a pic of what i mean

Soldato
heres a pic of mine.

Might even start my own thread when mines finished in a week or so (waiting for a few new parts and uv dye to put in)

Marvt74-mirror.jpg

Soldato
Nice to see someone start a thread on their rig and actually get it finished (cough/hint to myself)
Good work matey but come on lets see those cables pics, you know Ill have to judge your manhandling effots in your creative cable management skills.
For me Im just not in the mood to get "my room" sorted and have pics taken just seem to of been losing interest lately.
Oh well once again good stuff.

Last edited:

JC

JC

Soldato
OP
hehe, the desk is "home made" in a broad term it got a cable trap built on at the end that takes a lot of the wires, theres a vertical cable trap going on later.
I will braid / split loom the rest.
I only moved it all in the room today :)

The mirror is a real mirror, cut to size (i actually snapped the corner but nobody can see that, nothing a dab of glue cant fix)

:p :p

Soldato
Thumbs up from me, its not all to my taste but I appreciate the effort that has gone into your system. Will be back to modding in June. Gotta get uni out the way and get a job to fund my projects.

Good work sah :)

JC

JC

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by paintguy
Lookin' good :)
(or it will do once you've tidied those cables :p :D )

Not keen on the PSU though.

Cables - still waiting for the cable trap.

Im a bit annoyed with the PSU photo, the reflection is normally much better as the foil is held tighter. Still looks a bit :o
Cant really think of a better place to put the Tt Fan switch though. Want to be able to get to it every night without rumaging too far in the case.

Tape used as its temporary.

Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom