Project Diamond Black: 100% Complete AT LAST!! - Tons of Pictures

Soldato
OP
I dont like that name anymore, it was seriously a 2 second thought, I didnt know it was going to be this popular:D

Any suggestions on a new name? I was thinking just plain no frills Project Black. If you can think of a snappy one which recognises this case is black/chrome/watercooled I will consider changing it to that.

Soldato
OP
What do we have here? More chrome parts?:D

The worlds first chrome plated Aquadrive
111003-17.jpg

111003-18.jpg

111003-19.jpg

Imitation Aquatube Plate fan grill has also had the chrome treatment!

111003-20.jpg

111003-21.jpg

Only one more thing to do and this project is FINISHED!

Soldato
OP
Andy, surprisingly, im not really a very patient person but when things need to be done properly, then the time needs to be put in. Im not bothered its taken this long really because ive been using the actual pc for weeks now so its just aesthetic touches needing finished.

lukep01, cant remember, check when the first post was made.

Myron, its not your dremel now is it, its Jims:D

matskiosaurus, the building of the system was done ages ago, just got these last few chrome parts back as I wasnt happy with it first time round.

Tomorrow will be cutting up of the mesh, installing cdrom drive, tidying up cables and jobs done.

Permabanned
Originally posted by GT3_GOD
You can't chrome the blackwidow, its aluminium not steel.

You can chrome aluminium it just is not going to be cheap. Normal practice with aluminium for a chrome like finish is to polish it and then laquer it. That is not going to be all that cheap either, however most metal finishers would do it for you.
Polished Aluminium does look very very good by the way.

Back
Top Bottom