Project Diamond Black: 100% Complete AT LAST!! - Tons of Pictures

Transmission breaker
Don
Have u seen this kb
EAK-US1.jpg

http://www.coolermaster.com.hk/product_detail.asp?lang=eng&at=boutique&category_id=6&product_id=50
Thought it might appeal to u since u have not bought one yet :p

Available from ocuk!

Soldato
OP
More updates:-

Window done
CPU and NB waterblock motherboard access done

only a few more things left.

Sending the black parts to be sprayed tomorrow.

That is the window cut with about a dozen dremel discs and filed smooth
15.jpg

The edges are so clean it makes you wanna go and smack yo momma :D
16.jpg

The window with part of the case, i like the way it has turned out
17.jpg

I made a cardboard cutout of my motherboard and marked the mounting holes for the motherboard, cpu and northbridge so i know where to cut the access holes.
18.jpg

Cardboard motherboard placed on the tray in the exact same place the real motherboard would be.
19.jpg

Soldato
OP
Dremel'd and filed - new access parts so I can now undo the cpu and northbridge waterblock without the hassle of taking out the motherboard.
20.jpg

Next up is to drill mounting holes for the radiator/pump and a hole for the pump plug. Then I will try and make a radiator plate from the salvaged piece of steel from when I cut the window.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, things should be getting a move on now, the sprayed parts will be off tomorrow, so thats out the way.

The chassis cutting will be done tomorrow. I hope to get it done pretty soon because in a couple of weeks I should be off to Canada for a week.

tom

tom

Soldato
Man! That is some quality modding. It's been a while since there's been some modding as serious or as in-depth as this.

Really looking forward to seeing the end result, i'm sure it won't fail to impress.

:)

//Tom

Soldato
OP
Some more updates, coming to the end of the chassis modding, the main task is just getting it zinc'd now.

HTP2 Single Rad mounted
21.jpg

Anti Vibration mounts are a definite when mounting a pump inside the case, I may have put them to close to the side:/ I will adjust them when I get the case side back.
22.jpg

The big picture with the rad and pump mounted.
23.jpg

tom

tom

Soldato
Posting on behalf of gurdas:-

I have just recieved 1gig of PC3200 Twinmos with winbond chips, cant wait to fit all these pieces together:D

13.jpg

All I need to order now is a few little things,

CM Alloy keyboard
aquacomputer aquatube led module, y links and some aquacomp bolts
correct barbs for some components.

Im off to see the metal plating people today so I will see how much the zinc plating is going to cost me:/ Hope it isnt too much otherwise im going to have to reconsider my options.

How kind of me to post this on behalf of gurdas :D

//Tom

tom

tom

Soldato
It's not against the rules at all.

I was mearley speaking to gurdas over msn, and seen as though he is suspended, I would keep people updated on how his case is coming along.

//Tom

Back
Top Bottom