Project Empire: First Rigid Tubing Custom Loop

Soldato
What thickness are your tube walls? Acrylic (PMMA) is fairly brittle but quite strong. I found with 16/12 (so 2mm wall thickness) I only cracked a tube when clamping it in a vice. I was able to flex and squeeze it into quite a few fittings and tight corners.

Associate
OP
Going to Necro my own thread here as I wasnt sure if I should start a new one. Going to be updated my build come November this year because I can finally afford to satisfy the enthusiast inside of me haha. I Plan on going for a dual loop with whatever Top end GPU is reasonablly priced at the time, likely RTX 3080 or 3090 and updating to Zen 3 either 4900X or 4950X.

If any one reads this necro, can any one recommend a good case for a dual loop build. I have my eyes set on the Thermaltake Super Tower 900 as its resonably priced and has decent reviews. I plan on using 2 480mmx60mm XSPC Radiators, one for each loop with 4 120mm Noctua NF-F12 3000RPM fans pushing air through them, thoughts behind this is I'd be spending as much if not more using lesser fans to do push pull so these beasts should do well and come highly recommended.

Cheers for any insights :)

Associate
OP
Looking solid.. you known EKWB sell water lock for Master X570 Chipset ?

https://www.ekwb.com/news/chipset-water-block-for-the-x570-aorus-motherboards/
Thank you and I do!! I was a bit early in my build last year when I did this, so this block wasnt available then. However I spotted the monoblock around christmas and is going into my new loop in November.

My biggest issue is finding a case other than what I have so far for a dual loop. But I'm going to buy the Thermaltake Super tower this weekend to get past the point of no return.

Just have to wait on Zen 3 and whatever GPU I decided on going with and the apropriate block. I cant wait to redo my loop as I made some amatuer mistakes and impatiance lol

Back
Top Bottom